New - questions while testing AGM2 Lite

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few quick questions -
Any way to make the UI bigger/zoom? I find it's very small in places and hard to see.

I'm looking at it mostly for fast strumming needs in recording with Logic.
The keyboard setup seems to be only directed towards live performance where one plays a single note C3 - to trigger the current 4 bar sequence (default seq 1).
Playing other/additional/low notes on the keyboard changes C3 so that it will play a different 4 bar sequence.... but it looks like playing different notes can also trigger other sequences without this.

My synth/sequencing mind wants to assign a way to string multiple sequences together in a preprogrammed fashion - (or get a full 16-32 bar sequence option)
Group together - play Seq 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 all together to play in order as a whole phrase.
* This all might be my lack of understanding how to get strumming parts out of the program and into Logic.

I see there's MIDI out - How do I export a MIDI file?

Are there more time signatures in the full version?

KarynO wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:37 pm A few quick questions -
Any way to make the UI bigger/zoom? I find it's very small in places and hard to see.

I'm looking at it mostly for fast strumming needs in recording with Logic.
The keyboard setup seems to be only directed towards live performance where one plays a single note C3 - to trigger the current 4 bar sequence (default seq 1).
Playing other/additional/low notes on the keyboard changes C3 so that it will play a different 4 bar sequence.... but it looks like playing different notes can also trigger other sequences without this.

My synth/sequencing mind wants to assign a way to string multiple sequences together in a preprogrammed fashion - (or get a full 16-32 bar sequence option)
Group together - play Seq 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 all together to play in order as a whole phrase.
* This all might be my lack of understanding how to get strumming parts out of the program and into Logic.

I see there's MIDI out - How do I export a MIDI file?

Are there more time signatures in the full version?
Currently the only way to make the UI bigger is change the scaling factor in your system display setting.

You can export the Midi to Logic by "Drag to Host" button on Strummer panel, and the button is right above SEQ swing knob. There is no more time signature options in the full version for now.

Return to “Ample Sound”