Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, even after the update, there’s still no sound in the first bar (the audio in Triaz kinda jump the first bar when I turn on Host Sync) in Logic Pro (10.8.1) (Ventura 13.6.4). Anyone with the same issue or just me in my system?

h3llemos wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:36 pm Hi guys, even after the update, there’s still no sound in the first bar (the audio in Triaz kinda jump the first bar when I turn on Host Sync) in Logic Pro (10.8.1) (Ventura 13.6.4). Anyone with the same issue or just me in my system?
Also happening with my use in Bitwig (Win11).

eecrumjr77 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:07 am
h3llemos wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:36 pm Hi guys, even after the update, there’s still no sound in the first bar (the audio in Triaz kinda jump the first bar when I turn on Host Sync) in Logic Pro (10.8.1) (Ventura 13.6.4). Anyone with the same issue or just me in my system?
Thanks, I was thinking it was my system only or something related to Logic Pro exclusively…

Wave Alchemy any prevision to fix this bug anytime soon?

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm just mistakenly doing something stupid repeatedly:

I'm getting inadvertent pitch transpositions of samples in Channel 1 and Channel 3, apparently always to lower notes. Somehow the transposition (tied to the "Mapping & Routing" option's keyboard layout) is being written into an automation lane in Bitwig, which I then have to identify and delete. It's happened enough over the last week, in several unrelated projects, to be a genuine irritation. I haven't noticed it in other channels yet, and haven't noticed issues with random automation data written to other VSTs.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions?

Win11/Bitwig

h3llemos wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 am
Thanks, I was thinking it was my system only or something related to Logic Pro exclusively…

was hoping this is solved with the update. pretty annoying. also still got it with logic pro.

I'm having the same problem guys, I even contacted them but no answer yet (but it's been just 24h)..
I'm running Logic Pro 10.8.1 on macOS Ventura 13.6.6

audio/fault wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:49 pm
h3llemos wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 am

was hoping this is solved with the update. pretty annoying. also still got it with logic pro.

Maaaaan, how I understand you, for me too, it's so so soooooo annoying that stops me from using it (I was thinking it would be solved on this update too). It happens when HOST SYNC is on. Same problem I had with Geist 2 (in Logic) - kept me from using it, so annoying (inspiration killer). Some will argue that you can turn off the HOST SYNC and render the midi data of the sequence, but what's the purpose of this sequencer if I can't write my ideas on the fly (live)? There are moments that you don't want to export (yet) (in my case I just export - midi or audio - when I'm done with my composition) your sequencemidi, and because of this bug, I keep looking for other plugins that give me less freedom and sample customization options but at least don't have playback issues like Triaz.

Wave Alchemy any time stamp for fixing this issue. I really love this plugin (probably the best drum plugin I have in my arsenal right now) and want to spend more time with it but this is a major issue... give us a fixed update soon please :pray:

Thank you guys :D

wave alchemy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:44 am
PhilipeDunkc wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:59 am
Hey Wave Alchemy I'm one of those who contacted you to ask you guys to make my license from Plugin Boutique available in your site.
Please refresh your account page on our website again now :wink:
Hey Wave Alchemy, any plans to solve this playback issue with logic anytime soon?
Thanks a lot :D

PhilipeDunkc wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:29 pm
Hey Wave Alchemy I'm one of those who contacted you to ask you guys to make my license from Plugin Boutique available in your site.
Hey Wave Alchemy, any plans to solve this playback issue with logic anytime soon?
I know back in the day you had to start the project at bar 1 and not at bar 0 years ago to make sequencers in plugins start right. Maybe try to set your projectstart at 1.1.1.1 and not 0.0.0.0.

Septic Underground wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:28 am
PhilipeDunkc wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:29 pm
I know back in the day you had to start the project at bar 1 and not at bar 0 years ago to make sequencers in plugins start right. Maybe try to set your projectstart at 1.1.1.1 and not 0.0.0.0.
Hi Septic Underground, in Logic (by default) every project starts at 1.1.1.1
I hope it's not that hard/complicated to Wave Alchemy to solve that and we can see an update soon, cause for me this is a major bug that makes this awesome plugin unusable for me in most of my productions.

Thanks anyways :tu:

Hey all,

It’s been a while, hope everyone’s doing well!

Just bought Triaz two days ago, love it but currently hitting a wall; I can’t say if I’m being daft or it’s a bug.

When starting from a completely new empty preset then populating it with a choice of Core Library sounds and handmade patterns, I can’t seem to make either Repeat, Chance, Start, Pitch or Motion Sequencers work.

The notes DO appear in transparency, but I just can’t grab anything on the screen, it’s as if I was trying to grab part of an image, nothing responds or moves.

When loading a random preset from the Triaz Core Library, all is then working as intended: every parameter in those tabs that would have been programmed, I can instantly grab and change with no problem whatsoever. I can also add or edit notes, then edit the previously set parameters, add new parameters to edit in the Motion tab or wherever: it all works without a hitch.

Tried with Triaz 1.01 in both VST3 and AU format in Studio One latest (6.6.0.99237), as well as in Logic latest (10.8.1), in new blank projects to get rid of possible externalities. M1 Mac, 16Go RAM, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6.

Am I doing something wrong? I did sent an email to Wave Alchemy yesterday, but I was in a bit of a hurry, didn’t test as much, and wasn’t necessarily as clear. Plus it’s the week-end and I want to play :phones:

Cheers,

Alexis
Alexis

@l3x!5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:34 am Hey all,

It’s been a while, hope everyone’s doing well!

Just bought Triaz two days ago, love it but currently hitting a wall; I can’t say if I’m being daft or it’s a bug.

When starting from a completely new empty preset then populating it with a choice of Core Library sounds and handmade patterns, I can’t seem to make either Repeat, Chance, Start, Pitch or Motion Sequencers work.

The notes DO appear in transparency, but I just can’t grab anything on the screen, it’s as if I was trying to grab part of an image, nothing responds or moves.

When loading a random preset from the Triaz Core Library, all is then working as intended: every parameter in those tabs that would have been programmed, I can instantly grab and change with no problem whatsoever. I can also add or edit notes, then edit the previously set parameters, add new parameters to edit in the Motion tab or wherever: it all works without a hitch.

Tried with Triaz 1.01 in both VST3 and AU format in Studio One latest (6.6.0.99237), as well as in Logic latest (10.8.1), in new blank projects to get rid of possible externalities. M1 Mac, 16Go RAM, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6.

Am I doing something wrong? I did sent an email to Wave Alchemy yesterday, but I was in a bit of a hurry, didn’t test as much, and wasn’t necessarily as clear. Plus it’s the week-end and I want to play :phones:

Cheers,

Alexis
This has occurred with me, as well. Bitwig/Win11.

eecrumjr77 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:48 am This has occurred with me, as well. Bitwig/Win11.
Thanks eecrumjr77 for your response.

Does it come and go? Were you able to pinpoint something or resolve it?

I just tried and restarted my system just in case. On reloading my test preset I was able to edit one tab chosen at random (the pitch one) but as soon as I changed tab to something else I could not edit neither the newly selected nor the pitch one that just worked seconds before.
Alexis

6. Added a user editable .json file for advanced users so you can change the behavior of certain parts of the plugin, such as being able to switch on / off previewing of drums whilst sequencer is playing and many other options.
Is this feature still in development for a future update? I'd love to see an option in there to change clicking on the waveform from opening the file picker to just being a way to preview the sound. There's already a folder icon I can click to open the file selection dialog, it doesn't make sense for that giant waveform clickable surface area to do the same thing.

I thought it was possible to import sample folders into Triaz but am having no luck so far. I drag my folder of samples into the User Samples folder that Triaz sets up and .... nothing appears in Triaz. Is this not possible? Am I missing some part of the process?

Return to “Instruments”