Hello dear
I have a question for you,
I bought Contact 7, please tell me where the function is located
keyboard tracking
as in Diva
KEYB, does this function even exist?
Tal Sampler has it, but I need it specifically in contact,
VCF KYBD FILTER

I'm sorry - I stopped using Kontakt years ago. It used to be nice up to version 4, which is a really good sampler and has the feature you want buried somewhere, but I can't remember where. It's probably in the same place as in version 4, just turn on editing and go under "filter", I suppose. I went with Linux and TAL Sampler instead 10 years ago. TAL Sampler is for me now what Kontakt 3-4 was.

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 pm I went with Linux and TAL Sampler instead 10 years ago. TAL Sampler is for me now what Kontakt 3-4 was.
Amen breakbeat to that!
:D

Yeh. Amen breakbeat. LOL akai s950/spectrasonics/summer 1995 or thereabouts. LOL Well, if you want a sampler, not a business model, gotta use a sampler. :) And TAL Sampler is the king now.

But at the time of K1-4 it really was a sampler, and a really good one - the best. K3 was my favourite. With K4 it became obvious what's the plan with it... can't really blame NI as it became the most popular sample bank player in the world, eh? ;) Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:22 am LOL akai s950/spectrasonics/summer 1995 or thereabouts.
Wow, we would bring our turntables out to the park, run a super thick orange electrical cord to the lamp post and have cutting and scratching DJ battles in the early 80's on a pair of vinyl; "The Winstons - Amen" or "The commodores - assembly line".

Return to “TAL Software”