"This edit contains references to plugins which are not installed on this machine."

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I'm opening an existing edit in WF 13.0.40 and get the following notice at the top of the WF window:

"This edit contains references to plugins which are not installed on this machine."

I have checked all my plugins and racks and all appear to be present. I have also re-scanned my plugins just to be sure. So I'm a at a loss as to which plugins WF thinks are missing.

Does anyone know of a way to display a list of all plugins in a project other than just scrolling through the tracks and looking?

In case it is relevant the edit was originally created on WF12. Also if I create a new blank edit, save it, and re-open, I do not get the error.

Thanks.
Ryzen 5 8600G, 32GB DDR5, Ubuntu 24.04 LTS, Waveform Pro 13, Mixbus Pro 10, Reaper 7, Bitwig 5.1.

SOLVED: Found some old plugin racks which had plugins I now longer have installed. Deleted these by adding them to a track, and then deleting them from the track, selecting to delete the rack when prompted.
Ryzen 5 8600G, 32GB DDR5, Ubuntu 24.04 LTS, Waveform Pro 13, Mixbus Pro 10, Reaper 7, Bitwig 5.1.

unholyeyebrows wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 am SOLVED: Found some old plugin racks which had plugins I now longer have installed. Deleted these by adding them to a track, and then deleting them from the track, selecting to delete the rack when prompted.
This has caused me much puzzling in the past too. Only recently realised what is going on.

Return to “Tracktion”