PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,
I've open-sourced SpectrumWorx.
https://github.com/LittleEndianLtd/SpectrumWorx

Hopefully the community will make it shine once again. :tu:

Thanks - that would be good

Hopefully VCV port in 5,4,3....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

That's great news! Bought this back in the day (not long before the final update - think I found some modules mono-ing the signal which swiftly got patched) and was sad to see such a great product discontinued (spectral manipulation has always been my favourite category of effects) ... so happy there might be a possibility of it being continued in an open-source future

That's great! Thanks a lot!
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

I loved this plug-in. It was never really stable enough to rely on though. Hopefully it will get made into something new and fun.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thank you!

Danijel.Domazet wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:18 pm Hello everyone,

I have an old demo of Spectrumworx 2.9.4.
Is there a way to Authorize it now?
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

i used to sit and mess with this plug in for hours and make some weird sounds. really bummed when it went away. stoked to see it open sources as perhaps it will live on in some way.

My alarm bells are ringing with the mention of third party software ^^

Hoping someone will take this on as a project!

I hope someone will figure out how to compile a working version of this! I think the last released x64 version still had problems with some DAW's. Still a great tool though.

Oh wow, if someone could get this working there would be a LOT of happy fourier-fans ready to mangle and screw their sounds beyond intelligibility. Thank you, Danijel, from the users of the future! That is, assuming, something can be compiled from the github :)

Open-sourced on my birthday as well, what a gift! Luckily my version does still work on my clunky old system, but I really do hope it can revived and enhanced.

Some lovely stuff. Likewise, would love to see this make its way into something.

Michael L wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:45 pm
Danijel.Domazet wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:18 pm Hello everyone,

I have an old demo of Spectrumworx 2.9.4.
Is there a way to Authorize it now?
Looks like there is an auth file on Github, but when you bought the plugin the the authorization-file was sent to you from the developer.

This plugin is awesome!! I got the last official version installed and its works just as good as the day I bought it. Im running Win 10 and mainly use Live 12 but sometimes also FL Studio and Renoise :phones:

Return to “Effects”