Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Duplicate post deleted.
Last edited by wave alchemy on Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

jpeez wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:25 pm
Looks awesome. Is there going to be a way to have fixed velocity when entering steps in the sequencer in a future update? I use a touch screen with Triaz and obviously fat fingers lead to widely varied velocities when entering steps.

Yes, this is coming next week, as part of the 1.01 update mentioned on the previous page:

"Added ability to enter full velocity steps without the need to drag."

It's fixed to adding 127 velocity steps, but you can hold 'Shift' whilst drawing in notes to add 64 velocity steps too when using this new feature.

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Hang on, you guys already were able to improve the randomization and make it more musical, like you were saying? Or is this just phase1? That’s pretty sick, I was expecting this was down the road

Are there any plans for more advanced ahdsr envelopes?

wave alchemy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:38 pm For anyone interested, here is a sneak peak at the forthcoming new Pattern Randomizer page (keeping in the style and UX of the existing Drum Randomizer).

Another though about this: maybe if there was a drop down menu beside the randomize button, where we could select different randomize algorithms (like hiphop, electro, totally random etc)? I know it's a bit more work, but would be pretty unique I think?

(Also as I mentioned earlier, a synth-engine with different synth options like fm, osc, etc. would be cool, similar to unfiltered audios battalion but even better 😁).

Does Triaz have a good drum sample auto tagging and search like XO & Atlas? If not, any plans?
:borg: :borg: Furnace // Renoise // Ableton // Reaper :borg: :borg:

stash98 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm Hang on, you guys already were able to improve the randomization and make it more musical, like you were saying? Or is this just phase1? That’s pretty sick, I was expecting this was down the road
It's not ready yet. We're still working on it but have the design done (as seen in my other post). We'll keep everyone updated on the progress of this. It's going to make the sequencer a lot more powerful :tu:

QuietSheep wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:34 pm Does Triaz have a good drum sample auto tagging and search like XO & Atlas? If not, any plans?
We don't have auto tagging just yet, but its on our roadmap and something we'll be working on this year :tu:

cyberboycoolen wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:31 pm

Another though about this: maybe if there was a drop down menu beside the randomize button, where we could select different randomize algorithms (like hiphop, electro, totally random etc)? I know it's a bit more work, but would be pretty unique I think?

(Also as I mentioned earlier, a synth-engine with different synth options like fm, osc, etc. would be cool, similar to unfiltered audios battalion but even better 😁).
Yes, that's a good idea regarding a dropdown. No promises but we'll see what we can do.

Regarding a synth engine, this is not currently on our near term roadmap, but we won't rule it out for the future.

Is there a proper way to send feedback for bugs when using with FL Studio?

romad_20 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:36 pm
stash98 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:28 pm
romad_20 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:48 pm Mac M2 latest OS, VST3. I'm going to restart and try again this afternoon when I'm in front of my computer again.

Try the AU as well. I run a lot of AU's in Ableton and they seem more stable.
Tried this. No difference. Tried lowering sample rate, AU, running through the Mac's driver vs. my Audient id 24. All the same result. It only happens when the gui is not on screen and you try to pull it up again.

Apparently, I'm one of 4 out of about 4000 having this issue according to Dan. :( He is working with me to troubleshoot. Just in case anyone else has the issue, I'll update if it gets figured out.

Anyone else run into this issue? I'm kind of at a loss and can't really use the plugin. Radio silence from Waves Audio after replying and following up directly and posting in this thread. (Not cool, btw)

I don't understand because I have zero issues with all of my other plugins and my mac is just a couple of months old :shrug: :shrug:

romad_20 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:08 am Anyone else run into this issue? I'm kind of at a loss and can't really use the plugin. Radio silence from Waves Audio after replying and following up directly and posting in this thread. (Not cool, btw)
I'm sure it was just a typo, but you did contact Wave Alchemy and not Waves Audio, right? Otherwise that may explain the radio silence :lol:

But, yeah, they do seem to disappear and become completely unreachable for so many people, it is pretty odd.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

beatswithkev wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 pm Is there a proper way to send feedback for bugs when using with FL Studio?
Please contact us via our website here: https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/contact/

We have fixed all known / reported bugs in FL Studio as part of our 1.01 update which is being released this week, but still feel free to reach out in case it is something we aren't yet aware of :tu:

romad_20 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:08 am
Anyone else run into this issue? I'm kind of at a loss and can't really use the plugin. Radio silence from Waves Audio after replying and following up directly and posting in this thread. (Not cool, btw)

I don't understand because I have zero issues with all of my other plugins and my mac is just a couple of months old :shrug: :shrug:

Hi,

I can see we were talking via email last week, and we have all the info saved that I requested from you previously: regarding system specs and the other things I asked from you (apart from you being able to test a different DAW).

We are looking into this still, and it's proving hard to track down (we have around 4-5 users who have reported this in total), but with no solid relation that we can see. Please bare with us and we will get back as soon as we have some more news on this. We may have to look at creating a special debug version of Triaz which can be used by the people experiencing this to help trace the issue.

I hope this helps!

wave alchemy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:13 pm
romad_20 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:08 am

Hi,

I can see we were talking via email last week, and we have all the info saved that I requested from you previously: regarding system specs and the other things I asked from you (apart from you being able to test a different DAW).

We are looking into this still, and it's proving hard to track down (we have around 4-5 users who have reported this in total), but with no solid relation that we can see. Please bare with us and we will get back as soon as we have some more news on this. We may have to look at creating a special debug version of Triaz which can be used by the people experiencing this to help trace the issue.

I hope this helps!
Thanks Dan. That does help. Please let me know if you need any more info. I'm excited to use it but it's pretty much not usable, as is.

Return to “Instruments”