kvraudio.com/giveaways/get-native-instruments-utopia-free-and-win-a-copy-of-ko

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone,

I have enterd this but i seem to not get any link to the Utopia Kontakt soundpack.. What am I doing wrong?

surreal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:15 pm What am I doing wrong?
Nothing, licenses are issued manually within 48 hours:
  • Your license will be emailed to you from the KVR Marketplace. Once issued, it is also available from the 'Marketplace Orders' section within your KVR account settings.
  • One license will be issued per user only. Please respect this. There are measures in place to prevent abuse and trying to game the system may result in no licenses being issued to your accounts.
  • Licenses are issued manually, so please allow for up to 48 hours after entry to receive yours.

FranklyFlawless wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:38 am
surreal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:15 pm What am I doing wrong?
Nothing, licenses are issued manually within 48 hours:
  • Your license will be emailed to you from the KVR Marketplace. Once issued, it is also available from the 'Marketplace Orders' section within your KVR account settings.
  • One license will be issued per user only. Please respect this. There are measures in place to prevent abuse and trying to game the system may result in no licenses being issued to your accounts.
  • Licenses are issued manually, so please allow for up to 48 hours after entry to receive yours.
Its been a week later and i still have not recieved anything

mellotronaut wrote: i haven't got an email or at least i haven't found one, but Utopia is in my KvR Marketplace folder.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:33 pm
mellotronaut wrote: i haven't got an email or at least i haven't found one, but Utopia is in my KvR Marketplace folder.
Nope it does not appear in my Kvr Marketplace folder either and i have purchased through Marketplace before .. who can i speak to about this? Who on kvr deals with this situation?

Site stuff? viewforum.php?f=2
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”