Classic Skin for Zebra HZ...

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A bit random but is there any way to get the classic skin for Zebra HZ? Been trying to search for it, but no luck. Not really interested in alternative skins, just looking for that original look. Would appreciate if anyone can help finding it!

I wanted to suggest to get a legacy installer and rip the skin from there, but apparently Dark Zebra isn't there.
Drop u-he a line if they can send you a legacy version of dark zebra and try opening the previous skin if it works.
https://uhe-dl.b-cdn.net/release-archive/

Thanks, Ploki! The archive was my first bet too -- was surprised that Dark Zebra is nowhere to be found in there... guess it makes sense since the current version of Zebra is supported all the way down to Yosemite/Win7. I'll try hitting up u-he directly, hope they'll help.

ilyaivanov wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:18 pm ... was surprised that Dark Zebra is nowhere to be found in there...
The Dark Zebra is a soundset, and the serial number for ZebraHZ is the same one as for Zebra2.
Thus, in the past, prior to the launch of Zebra Legacy, we could not host old versions of The Dark Zebra on the release archive, as that would have allowed all Zebra2 users to simply download and use it without needing to purchase it.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he”