The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK....thanks...I will do it now.....

Thanks for all of the hard work ....
No auto tune...

i'd like to ask the developer,is it final structure 100% determine or there is room for some upgrades?
If somebody ask me what is most simple and usable options sm1 and sm2 have,i'd say that in 9 of 10 cases i appreciate /adore saturation of SM2 and FM/PM/RING modulation of SM1 right after osc,before any other filtration or manipulations even start.
Could these be combined or upgraded into something even more interesting and usable in some future upgrade?
Imo this is where soft synths are far more superior compared to analog ones,thanks to osc modulations right from the beginning.
Just curious...

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:09 pm I'd say that in 9 of 10 cases i appreciate /adore saturation of SM2 and FM/PM/RING modulation of SM1 right after osc,before any other filtration or manipulations even start.
Could these be combined or upgraded into something even more interesting and usable in some future upgrade?
It's possible to recreate those feature (filter saturation / FM / PM / RM) in SM3, so I won't spend time on those again.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I picked it up, when I play more than like 2 notes at a time, it distorts like crazy + no clue how to get Synthmaster 2 presets in, it's just a heap of variations on DX-7 atm. I understand there's no Symthmaster 3 presets yet.

Looking forward to it being ready to go though. Feels kinda refreshing to have it on PC/Mac as I already own Synthmaster 2 on iPad, nice to have it on other platforms.

Hello. Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, but on another forum I didn't get any answers...
I updated my Synth Master 2 and the default interface (green and gray) is no longer available. Where could I get it? I still like her a lot.

KIMCHRISTOPHER wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:19 am Hello. Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, but on another forum I didn't get any answers...
I updated my Synth Master 2 and the default interface (green and gray) is no longer available. Where could I get it? I still like her a lot.
Hi,

We stopped supporting that skin after version 2.9.9, so if you want to use the skin, you should download version 2.9.8 from user area.
Works at KV331 Audio

harddaysnight wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:57 am I picked it up, when I play more than like 2 notes at a time, it distorts like crazy + no clue how to get Synthmaster 2 presets in, it's just a heap of variations on DX-7 atm. I understand there's no Symthmaster 3 presets yet.
I can not reproduce the distortion issue so far. Regarding SM2, please download and install SM2 from user area:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:52 am
harddaysnight wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:57 am I picked it up, when I play more than like 2 notes at a time, it distorts like crazy + no clue how to get Synthmaster 2 presets in, it's just a heap of variations on DX-7 atm. I understand there's no Symthmaster 3 presets yet.
I can not reproduce the distortion issue so far. Regarding SM2, please download and install SM2 from user area:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx
I didn't realise purchasing SM3 meant I owned SM2 for PC/Mac. That's cool.

I can reproduce the issue every time I play a couple of notes at a time, from any preset - would you like me to record it?

It peaks the signal too - happens with both versions (I guess one is VST2 and one is VST3? There's two versions available, not at PC to check right now, but I did test both and got the same results).

harddaysnight wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:57 am
I can reproduce the issue every time I play a couple of notes at a time, from any preset - would you like me to record it?

It peaks the signal too - happens with both versions (I guess one is VST2 and one is VST3? There's two versions available, not at PC to check right now, but I did test both and got the same results).

Yes it would be great if you could send me a video demonstrating the issue. Also, could you please PM me your license key file, I'd like to check if there's something wrong with the serial number.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:21 am
harddaysnight wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:57 am

Yes it would be great if you could send me a video demonstrating the issue. Also, could you please PM me your license key file, I'd like to check if there's something wrong with the serial number.

I sent the licence key to you as well as a video demonstrating the issue.

I also downloaded Synthmaster2 tonight, and when using Synthmaster3 with the presets from 2, the issue doesn't occur.

It only occurs in the DX Algorithm presets that come with Synthmaster3 stock.
Adding that because it might help.

Hi guys, here's the latest update for SynthMaster 3: Rev 15026. Next update will hopefuly be the official beta, with a demo version as well!

This update has 3 important features added:

1. Loading SynthMaster 2 presets into layers
2. Converting (monophonic) samples to wavetables
3. Female Solo and Male Solo multi-samples in factory library

convert sample osc to wavetable.jpg

Here's the change log:
1. NEW: Added load SynthMaster 2 preset into layers functionality
2. NEW: Added convert sample into wavetable functionality
3. NEW: Added a new user setting to view sample velocity regions from high to low or low to high
4. NEW: Added changing multiple sample region volumes functionality
5. NEW: Added Solo Female and Solo Male samples to factory sample library
6. NEW: Added changing arpeggiator step length with mouse x-axis scroll wheel
7. NEW: Added changing sequencer step length with mouse x-axis scroll wheel
8. FIX: Selecting a sample from samples list in Sample Editor crashes SynthMaster 3
9. FIX: When user edits and saves a sample, and then continues editing, subsequent edits are not saved correctly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hello,
I have SM1, SM2 and SM player. If I were to update to the Everything Bundle, would I have purchased all of the later released sound packages in addition to the SM3 license?

mpaech wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:12 pm Hello,
I have SM1, SM2 and SM player. If I were to update to the Everything Bundle, would I have purchased all of the later released sound packages in addition to the SM3 license?
Hi, Everything Bundle includes future expansions as well. BTW, on Monday we are going to send out credit coupons to upgrade to Everything Bundle. You might want to wait for that!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 amBTW, on Monday we are going to send out credit coupons to upgrade to Everything Bundle. You might want to wait for that!
Been a user since the beginning. Synth plugs or not, being decent and open with posts like this made me a fan. :oops:

Return to “Instruments”