After subscribing to activate the plug-in, it cannot be used on another computer.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After I subscribed to meldapreduction, I activated the plug-in using my email password, but sent the plug-in to another computer. The plug-in cannot be used on this computer because the plug-in is expired.
Does anyone know what is going on?
Thank you so much.

So you registered the plugins on one comp, and want them to work on another comp?
Well you will need to register them on the other comp too.

I don't use subscription, but I guess you will need to connect to Melda on the comp that actually has the plugin on.
Or maybe you just need to download the licence keyfile, and place it in the plugin manually

I thought Melda just used serial number copy protection! It sounds to me like they are using challenge response and calling home to confirm a computer part identifier. If so, I'm not going to have any more interested in Melda products. Please let us know what you find out, kim1008!

EDIT: I "HOPE" it is just for subscription situations....
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:56 pm EDIT: I "HOPE" it is just for subscription situations....
I usually just give it a keyfile, but I do seem to be always online when doing it, so who knows...

And yeah, if it only accepts the keyfile when online, that would be super weird.
Kinda defeating the purpose of giving a keyfile, so I'm guessing the OP just needs to activate

Return to “MeldaProduction”