FL21 - always exports with a gap (seemless not NOT possible!)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys,

so i just installed FL21.2 finally on my main rig to loop better sequences/ambiences so i marked my whole sequence and exported it but i always check it afterwards in ADUACITY and still FL Studio has a small gap in there. i wonder why this is?

you always have to edit this in Edison/in a different Waveeditor afterwards. tx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Are you exporting with leave remainder? if yes, then that's why.

I'm transitioning to FL. This would've definitely got me. Searched "leave remainder" and found this.
https://broducerbyedwan.com/blogs/brodu ... -so-useful
Wrap remainder will be super useful.

Blaster wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 pm Are you exporting with leave remainder? if yes, then that's why.
I checked and it does it as well with cut remainder...

I would say this is simply a safety measure to prevent any clicks at the end of the file... the duration seems to be very similar to the usual "Declick out" features in i.e. Edison...

I just don´t understand why it should be a problem that it does it this way... I mean we are talking about a very tiny fade out at the end... nothing anybody could ever notice from listening.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”