Sonible Pure:Unmask

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
pure:unmask

Looks like Sonible is coming out with a trackspacer competitor. I usually like what Sonible does. So I say bring it on! 4/3/24

https://www.sonible.com/pureunmask-teaser/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hightyde on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

I wonder how different this is from FAST Reveal, which also uses sonible's tech underneath.

Should be out later today! I’m hoping it offers something that trackspacer doesn’t already offer and not just a simplified version of it.

Interesting.. only $29

$19 for existing customers. Already purchased, will be doing some testing later

25 € for me here in EU land from sonible.com. (I own no pure products but own all their other plugins)
Audio Plugin Deals sent a code in email for $19.. not sure if it's generic or personal code.

hightyde wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 pm Looks like Sonible is coming out with a trackspacer competitor. I usually like what Sonible does. So I say bring it on! 4/3/24
Note that this functionality is already available in EQ4 - although that plugin still has some serious bugs in it that cause instability in use.

Crazy, I’m definitely showing $19 in my sonible account. I wonder why some are showing it for more?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chrisstiles wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:08 pm
hightyde wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 pm Looks like Sonible is coming out with a trackspacer competitor. I usually like what Sonible does. So I say bring it on! 4/3/24
Note that this functionality is already available in EQ4 - although that plugin still has some serious bugs in it that cause instability in use.
The problem for me is that both smart eq3 and 4 both use a substantial amount of cpu for my system for some reason, making it pretty much useless for multiple uses. Hoping just having unmask as a simple standalone will remedy that.

hightyde wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:11 pm The problem for me is that both smart eq3 and 4 both use a substantial amount of cpu for my system for some reason, making it pretty much useless for multiple uses. Hoping just having unmask as a simple standalone will remedy that.
You're probably already planning on it, and what I'm about to say is super obvious: but you definitely want to demo before you buy. If this is high CPU for you too you'd essentially be throwing money away, so confirm it's not first and don't assume.

I have the other pure plugins, which are use minimal cpu, not even close to the extent that smart eq4 does. So far, unmask uses far less cpu, so I’m happy. It does the job it needs to do in a pinch.

But yes you are correct, demo’ing first is always the way to go. Appreciate you!

hightyde wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:08 pm Crazy, I’m definitely showing $19 in my sonible account. I wonder why some are showing it for more?
that's why:
hightyde wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:26 pm I have the other pure plugins [...]
:hihi:

I guess I was under the impression that owning any Sonible products would be enough 🤷‍♂️

if you got smart limiter what brings pure limiter over it? i guess there will be a pure unmask with a fuller version of plugin? or already in smartcomp? i dunno
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Effects”