SOLD - Spectrasonics Keyscape and Omnisphere 2 bundle

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edit: Now sold

I have the original boxed (SSD) versions of Keyscape and Omnisphere 2 which I purchased from new. Both items are in mint condition (installed one time only). Neither software is currently installed or authorised to any of my computers.

I'm selling both as a bundle because I want to do this as a full account takeover. I will also post the original software via tracked next day delivery so I'm only looking for a single buyer located here in the UK.

We can do the account transfer immediately (eg. I change to your email address, you then change the password) and you'll be able to immediately download both plugins and get started - no need to wait for the delivery. It's probably a huge download so maybe easier for you to wait for the USB installers, but you have the option available.

I'm happy to chat on the phone and show photos and screenshots as proof of ownership etc. I've posted on here a few times over the years so check my previous posts.

I'm located in Bournemouth, UK. I'm looking for a single UK buyer for both items - I don't want to post overseas.

Paid £600 new. Will sell for £450 including tracked next day delivery via Royal Mail.

Any questions, let me know. I will update this thread if it sells.

SOLD

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”