diva license activation not working on linux...

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Hi, I have managed to get all my other uhe plugins to authorize fine on my steamdeck using the linux desktop environment, but i cannot get diva to register the license... I have tried every version of the plugin in bitwig 5 - clap, vst2, vst3, and even installed and tried reaper but when I put in my details and click apply or enter nothing happens and diva is still in demo mode
please help!

Please use the public beta version found in this thread, it fixes the registration issue some Linux users have experienced:
viewtopic.php?t=603439
That QA guy from planet u-he.

That's great thanks - and MPE support bonus!

Argh still having trouble - with the beta the plugin just freezes when I've put in my license details... i'll post back here if i get any further

Ah, actually it had worked but the activation successful window had popped up without coming into focus and that’s why it seemed the plugin had crashed - all sorted now!

apeshake wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:53 pm Ah, actually it had worked but the activation successful window had popped up without coming into focus and that’s why it seemed the plugin had crashed - all sorted now!
That's actually an old Bitwig issue on Linux. We reported this a while ago, but it hasn't been fixed yet. Maybe you can send a bug report to Bitwig about this.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he Linux support”