Shift updates for Apple Silicon?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this compatible in native mode yet (ideally as a VST3)?

Colin has native arm beta builds of Architect (also with vst3), i mailed last week and he immediately sent the last one.
running great over here btw :tu:

edit: oops missed the Shift part in the post header

I have the majority of the Shift native ARM build done, and you're certainly not the only person whose been asking for. I won't find time for it this week, but I'll see if I can get it to you (and anyone else who is interested) during the following week.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi Colin, are you working on Linux ARM builds by any chance? In particular, for Sequent? :)

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:40 am I have the majority of the Shift native ARM build done, and you're certainly not the only person whose been asking for. I won't find time for it this week, but I'll see if I can get it to you (and anyone else who is interested) during the following week.
Did this happen?

Short answer is no, as I’ve been absolutely snowed under with Aspect and Architect updates. This is not a big job by any means, and given a free day I think I can get this build together. Aspect should be ready next week, and I’ll squeeze this update in once Aspect is uploaded. Remind me if this gets overlooked!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”