Public Beta available : "Glitch Pad", Experimental Synth, now on Mac too

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really nice synth, liqih. ๐Ÿ‘

Chicken Drummy wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:02 am Really nice synth, liqih. ๐Ÿ‘
Glad you like it, for any bug report or if you have comments on its sound please feel free to write me.

Ah, I guess your mean this pic below. An extra that it may not work in every host I see.
kaleidoscope_splash1.png
cptgone wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:46 pm Purely FYI, A detail that won't bother anyone:

I recently loaded GlitchPad in VCV Rack, and I noticed the (pretty!) flash overlay.
When loaded straight in Bitwig, that doesn't happen (unless I close and re-open GlitchPad's UI).
Perhaps Bitwig somehow pre-loads the GUI, before rendering it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

liqih wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:58 pm Ah, I guess your mean this pic below. An extra that it may not work in every host I see.
kaleidoscope_splash1.png
cptgone wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:46 pm Purely FYI, A detail that won't bother anyone:

I recently loaded GlitchPad in VCV Rack, and I noticed the (pretty!) flash overlay.
When loaded straight in Bitwig, that doesn't happen (unless I close and re-open GlitchPad's UI).
Perhaps Bitwig somehow pre-loads the GUI, before rendering it?
I thought it was a cipher to recruit people into the Illuminati.

I think it simply depicts, in parentheses, glitchy birds guarding what looks like a really, really weird hamburger (possibly alien) that is being air fried by a couple of levitating mushrooms :shrug:
When I look away, from the corner of my eyes I can see the birds get into a little happy dance.

But I suspect what is shown depends on the viewer.
(Never forget, "vst" stands for virtual studio wizardry. Who knows how it works or what it does?).

Return to โ€œNUSoftingโ€