Spam Alert? -- Read This

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Honestly getting passed this spam thing is kind of difficult

Well at least that one worked. I was trying to post a legitimate post on another forum and it wasn't letting me and I couldn't figure out what was going on lol

Hi guys, the main Reason discussion forum 'Reasontalk' is run by a guy with a business relationship with Reason Studios who has started aggressively censoring most criticism of Reason Studios and the direction of Reason development ahead of the release of version 13. I've been a Reason user since version 1 and have personally spent over $10k usd in the Reason ecosystem (yes i bought everything) in that time and I think my perspective could be helpful to folks considering buying the new version so I'm trying to post my two cents on the situation here and can't get past the spam filter. There's no links or anything offensive or spammy in the post so I'm not sure why it's getting flagged, any suggestions?

two_tone wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:33 pm any suggestions?
Start with posting one small sentence, end the post with "[editing: to be continued]".
Edit the post, add one sentence, submit.
Maybe write the full post in a local editor first.

This way you can narrow down what word triggers the spam alert. It's in the sentence you last added. Put in only a part of the sentence when in doubt.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Just ran into this, thanks for the heads up

Return to “Site Stuff”