Sample-and-Hold with Zyn-Fusion

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
is there a way to use sample-and-hold like in "...in the LFO section, assign it to the filter cut off and choose “Sample and Hold” waveform..."?
Or do I need to use a synth which provides such feature directly?
Thanks a lot!

that should work out of the box.
in Zyn-Fusion you don't have to assign the LFO. Pitch, Amp and Filter have each an own LFOs
If you select "ADD" on the left "GLOBAL" at the top and at the "FILTER" bottom tabs you see the filter LFO and can select RANDOM instead of SINE. increase depth and you should hear the desired effect.

ok, thank you. Already played with random, it not totally similar to sample and hold, but close :)
Ardour with ZynAddSubFX/Zyn-Fusion/Geonkick/Fluidsynth/Serum on Debian

can you describe the desired behaviour. maybe i can add that feature.

sorry, for the late reply. Your hint of using random on LFOs is indeed creating the sample-and-hold effects. I was just using it wrongly :)
You can add features to Zyn-Fusion? :-o I am not an expert on synths at all, I just try to re-create things I see on YT videos with other synths, but well, I can think of a view things which I would be able to do in Zyn-Fusion. Like effects on voices. Maybe I can achieve this with parts, but so far I could not figure out how :)
Ardour with ZynAddSubFX/Zyn-Fusion/Geonkick/Fluidsynth/Serum on Debian

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”