Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I confirm, reactivity and efficiency of the support of Spire is excellent !

It would actually be good for them to share that information here (or their website), in case others need it, instead of e-mailing. They should do a proper FAQ too, no doubt, it would save them having to respond to lots of e-mails with the same information.

Hi Thanks, yes I discovered this a day or two after I posted this.
rsp
sound sculptist

Latest version crashes Ableton 10 when using midi program changes. Like bad. Need to reboot my PC. Basically crashes Windows explorer too. Not liking this shit.
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

street spirit wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:05 am Latest version crashes Ableton 10 when using midi program changes. Like bad. Need to reboot my PC. Basically crashes Windows explorer too. Not liking this shit.
Please send the problematic project file for examination to support@reveal-sound.com.
Thanks!

Is there a way to apply Spire's effect section to external audio?

Nope, but, it has been suggested as a feature a few times.

Request: for Larger GUI Scale Setting for UHD 4K Displays

Could you please add a larger maximum scale setting for Spire, to better support working with the plugin on UHD 4K display environments?

Please see the following size comparison, between the latest versions of Spire and DUNE 3...

Maximum GUI Size Comparison DUNE 3 vs Spire at 4K (3840 x 2160):

Maximum GUI Size Comparison DUNE 3 vs Spire at 4K UHD.jpg

Admittedly, Spire's user interface is already more compact than, for example DUNE 3's. However, It would still be very beneficial for Spire users who work in UHD resolutions, to be able take full advantage of the extra screen space available in 4K, and to be able to scale Spire's GUI to closer towards full screen in UHD, making Spire even more accessible and easier to work with on 4K displays.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Reveal Sound”