Save a Midi mapping

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to save the Midi mapping made within Spire.
So that every time I open a new instance my controller is mapped.
Right now when I create a mapping and reopen the synth, the mapping is gone.

Thanks a lot

Hi!

The mapping should not reset.
Please contact support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information about your setup.

Thanks!

I have the same problem.

The 4 macros set to cc14-17 always work
Everything else is lost via midi learn even if you save the project and reload it or put it in an instrument rack and save the rack. I am using an old school BCR2000 and old school Ableton live version eight.

I have set up sylenth1 with the same BCR2000 contoller, in the same DAW, with the same settings, no problem.

Spire v1.5.11 ( to be able to use in Ableton live 8)

Are the MIDI controls for the Spire synth parameters not CC or something (other than the 4 macro controls)l, and if so what are they.

Thanks.
PS the reverb on spire, absolute gold. The phaser needs to be able to focus on under 4k more i think.

kiwiaussiebrit wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 am I have the same problem.

The 4 macros set to cc14-17 always work
Everything else is lost via midi learn even if you save the project and reload it or put it in an instrument rack and save the rack. I am using an old school BCR2000 and old school Ableton live version eight.

I have set up sylenth1 with the same BCR2000 contoller, in the same DAW, with the same settings, no problem.

Spire v1.5.11 ( to be able to use in Ableton live 8)

Are the MIDI controls for the Spire synth parameters not CC or something (other than the 4 macro controls)l, and if so what are they.

Thanks.
PS the reverb on spire, absolute gold. The phaser needs to be able to focus on under 4k more i think.
Hi!

Unfortunately, Spire 1.5.11 is quite outdated. An update is recommended in any case.
Ableton 8 must support the latest VST2/AU(macOS) versions of the plugin.

Please contact support@reveal-sound.com if you encounter any difficulties.

Return to “Reveal Sound”