Waveform

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all.

Is it possible, in v12 Pro, to change the Pluginbrowser poppup window, to change it, that it shows the plugin names insted of the companys name?

There are options on settings->plugins page to sort by location, category or manufacturer. Also different display options, browser, popup menus and trees. I like to use the favourites plugin list feature so I can have the categorisation and ordering of my favourites at the top of the list.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

I don't think you can get what you're asking for in the pluginbrowser popup window, since it seems to always do some kind of grouping. But if you use the Browser you can get it to show just plugins and then de-select "Show Folders" and it will just list all the available plugins. You can then use Tags to filter the list.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I think so too.
This little popup window when dragging the big arrow on a track does not change.
So may be I should get used to use the browser more:)

Thanks to all. I was just hoping.
pough wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:53 pm I don't think you can get what you're asking for in the pluginbrowser popup window, since it seems to always do some kind of grouping. But if you use the Browser you can get it to show just plugins and then de-select "Show Folders" and it will just list all the available plugins. You can then use Tags to filter the list.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”