subtile cracks in audio

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all,
since my new desktop PC (6 months now), I hear cracks in the Sylenth samples & keep on struggling with my audio. I'm using Reason 12 as DAW & Sylenth1 as VST3. All programs & drivers are up to date and all diagnostics are telling me that audio is perfect, but I hear cracks (sometimes subtile) in my sound. I recently bought an external audio interface in hope to get it solved, but cracks are still there, so the problem must be generated before it reaches the sound card or audio interface. I also tried all settings qua buffer size, bit and sample rate on the audio interface. On the sound settings, I deactivated all sound improvement tools. On the pc itself, I set the power usage to balanced. Somebody familiar with this problem & how to fix ( settings, updates, experience with external audio interfaces, did I install DAW or Sylenth wrongly, ...)? Any help is welcome.

thx & cheers pat

ps : I had the same setup in my older pc, and where it was working perfectly, the only difference is that it was running on Win10 , whereas the new pc on Win11.

Return to “LennarDigital”