80Verb VST3 GUI crashes in Waveform

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to let you know the VST3 version of 80Verb causes a crash in Tracktion Waveform (12.5.11) on Windows 10 when I try to open the GUI. It's only the VST3 version and it's only when opening the GUI. If the GUI doesn't open, there is no crash.

For anyone else who has Waveform and 80Verb, the sandbox allows it to run and open the GUI.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:29 pm Just to let you know the VST3 version of 80Verb causes a crash in Tracktion Waveform (12.5.11) on Windows 10 when I try to open the GUI. It's only the VST3 version and it's only when opening the GUI. If the GUI doesn't open, there is no crash.

For anyone else who has Waveform and 80Verb, the sandbox allows it to run and open the GUI.
Can you confirm that 80Verb works with VST2 in waveform?

Saverio

Yes, the VST2 version works fine in Waveform.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Ok, just another question I forgot is that the demo or the full version?

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:00 am Ok, just another question I forgot is that the demo or the full version?
It's the full version.

please add dark version ;)
**dark music for dark lovers**

gelly-vapor wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:28 pm please add dark version ;)
Another one? Click on the 80VERB logo at the bottom left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pough wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:08 am
gelly-vapor wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:28 pm please add dark version ;)
Another one? Click on the 80VERB logo at the bottom left.
:tu:

i have a problem with 80Verb the GUI is too big and i cant resize it (under reaper) and osx 10.15
(will try it on bitwig)

bitwig instant crash (the latest version of bitwig)
reaper: there is a problem with the scale adjustement,i can see the full interface under reaper but the letter are very small and the red graphic dont change.

Came here to report crashes in the 80's Verb demo (VST2, Win 10) when trying to switch to the dark skin. Crashed Reaper, Waveform, and Orion so far:

Hornet 122723-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi,

Can you open a ticket to our support team?
Do not forget to include the Windows crash report and your DAWs version.

Best

Maso
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”