Is it possible that we could have Diva boot everytime with our own settings?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name is Alex and nice to meet you all.

I have a question regarding the use of Diva and all U-He plugins: is it possible that we could use our own settings everytime we start the Diva? For example I made a preset based on U-He's Template MiniMono, and I wish everytime I restart my Diva I'll see that as my preset so I could design my sound on it's basis.

Also, I saw there is someone who posted a thread in 2016 asking if U-He would allow us to set the default accuracy(like "fast", "draft" instead of "great") everytime when we start up, but I still didn't find it in the preference. So I was wondering if you guys have some solutions to this?

Thank you very much.
Alex Zhang|https://linktr.ee/Alexxon

Producer/ Engineer / Full time math & stats student at U of T.
I focus on making Trance & Progressive and Minimilism ambient.
I use Ableton Live and Moog Subsequent 37 to create music.

This can be saved in your DAW as the default state of the plugin or a default track.
dedication to flying

Save your custom preset in the root "Local" folder of the preset browser, name it "default" (without the quotation marks).
This will then be used as the startup preset every time you load a new instance of Diva.

Please be aware that this will not overwrite the init preset, i.e. the preset you load when selecting "init" from the dropdown menu in the main data display.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:43 am Please be aware that this will not overwrite the init preset, i.e. the preset you load when selecting "init" from the dropdown menu in the main data display.
This is a feature I'm hoping u-he would add to all the plugins. At the moment, I have locked the parameters that I do not want to change when I init and have saved it as an ableton preset. This workaround works fine most of the time but sometimes, it wouldn't load it in the saved state and I'd get freaked out from loud saw sound due to the volume knob being all the way up.

rod_zero wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:44 pm This can be saved in your DAW as the default state of the plugin or a default track.
I get it, thank you! Now I did found that Ableton allow me to do so, and I'll just go ahead and save it as my default instead:)
Alex Zhang|https://linktr.ee/Alexxon

Producer/ Engineer / Full time math & stats student at U of T.
I focus on making Trance & Progressive and Minimilism ambient.
I use Ableton Live and Moog Subsequent 37 to create music.

Return to “u-he”