What are your thoughts about FL mobile?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this app even complex enough to make music at all?

It has good results. I am using it.

I’ve heard Hans Zimmer uses it. 👍

What are your thoughts about FL mobile?... Never used it, don't want it... I was laughed at in 2009 for wanting to make music on a netbook, now look at the ridiculous stuff all about>>>

I use its big brother exclusively. Spent a few hours on a weekend with FLS Mobile and had some fun with MiniSynth. A synthwave composer or similar styles could do a lot worse.

I was disappointed to learn there are no plans to implement MIDI output. I was looking into it in the hopes I could easily control two Yamaha QY-100s directly from FLS Mobile. Maybe I missed something, but a post in their support forum led me to believe it was a futile wishlist item.

That being said, if you can't make a song with the synths and samples they offer, the problem is not the app. It's actually quite intuitive, though I wish the piano roll was more like the parent software. Still, I was able to use it, and felt like I wasn't wasting my time since it will open in FLS proper.

In other words: proper sketchpad, but not a Cubasis 3 killer by any means.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”