Keyboard Split questions

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a new Synthmaster user and I've been looking in the user guide about this and perhaps maybe I missed it.

Is there a way to split the keyboard in Synthmaster? Would I have to actually create a preset in which uses different parts of the keyboard for different sounds that I want or can I take existing presets and set a key range for them somewhere? If so.. is there a limit? I'm guessing that maybe I can just make a different sound for each layer with a different key range possibly, but I'm unsure of how to set the key range in SM(unless dealing with an SFZ of course).
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

We don't have this functionality yet. But maybe we should add that as a layer property.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks KV. It was driving me crazy not finding it in the manual. I see there are many requests for features & I didn't happen to go through the whole thread, but should I put this as a request as well?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Yep!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Being able to manage the layers like in IK Multimedia Syntronik 2 ou UVI Workstation would be fantastic.
Using the Arp with the left hand and soloing with the right hand is the perfect jam fun.
Daw : Bitwig 5 Producer / Presonus Studio One 6
Hardware: MOTU M4 / NI Komplete Kontrol S61 MKII
Computer : Intel Core i7, 32GB RAM, Win11 Home 23H2

Return to “KV331 Audio”