Sweetwater's serial-number sorted guitar warehouse video

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/Cu-CF9FSPmk

Had no idea guitar was so popular! :hyper:

If I was in the US, I'd probably go with Sweetwater.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Sure.

Yet serial numbers mean nothing. I'd rather try before I buy and listen carefully whether it whispers in my ear:
my next guitar wrote:Take me home
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

That's the ideal. I gave up on my local shops. Either obviously dodgy, or looking at me as if I was a new customer after about buying 10 guitars from them.
In any case, I'm out of the guitar GAS for the duration.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Every time I'd come into my favorite local shop (now closed) the only things they'd have that I wanted were strings and picks. Loved the staff, loved the service, trusted them. They couldn't get items I was interested in.

Sweetwater is my favorite internet guitar store. If I want it new I'm buying online at Sweetwater. My sales rep is great. He tries to find out what I like and don't like and never upsells me or downsells me.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

BertKoor wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:31 pm Sure.

Yet serial numbers mean nothing. I'd rather try before I buy and listen carefully whether it whispers in my ear:
my next guitar wrote:Take me home
Hi, the serial numbers just track the guitar from when it first gets off the truck, through each step of their setup system, the idea being that you can buy what their staff has listened to, and adjusted and set up as needed, with a high degree of confidence, down to a pro photoshoot, the results of which show the customer the actual guitar they'll soon receive. I like them even better after watching the process.
Cheers

Return to “Guitars”