Help on getting started

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased the Saxophones and Brass Section. As near as I can tell, they are registered, downloaded, licenses transferred to iLok, and they now appear in the Work Station. But that’s as far as I can get.
I’m trying to use these in Pro Tools 12 with the latest version ( last week) of Windows. But I can’t search, and Acoustic Samples does not show up in the Pro Tools instruments list. I’m told on the Pro Tools forum that I may have VST libraries, which wouldn’t appear in a Pro Tools project, which require AAX. Could be the problem, but since I was not prompted with a choice at download that doesn’t seem likely.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this across the goal line?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Exactly which product is the "Saxophones and Brass Section"? Maybe it is a library of instrument sounds and you need some plug-in software to play them?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Instrument plug-ins sold by Acoustic Samples. Isn’t that related to this forum? That’s how I got here.

Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)
viewforum.php?f=74

Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries
viewforum.php?f=42
<List your stupid gear here>

Acoustic Samples do indeed have a forum on KVR. It's here:

viewforum.php?f=162

May GOD bless ye dear son. :x
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Bluecruiser1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:30 pm I just purchased the Saxophones and Brass Section. As near as I can tell, they are registered, downloaded, licenses transferred to iLok, and they now appear in the Work Station. But that’s as far as I can get.
I’m trying to use these in Pro Tools 12 with the latest version ( last week) of Windows. But I can’t search, and Acoustic Samples does not show up in the Pro Tools instruments list. I’m told on the Pro Tools forum that I may have VST libraries, which wouldn’t appear in a Pro Tools project, which require AAX. Could be the problem, but since I was not prompted with a choice at download that doesn’t seem likely.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this across the goal line?
You need to find the UVI Workstation in the Pro Tools instruments list.
Inside the Workstation you load the libraries.

The problem is the workstation is not to be found in the Pro Tools instruments list. All my other instruments- pianos, vibes, strings, other horns libraries, drums, etc. are there. But the “workstation” is notably MIA.

Support from the Acoustic Samples is an aspirational myth.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”