Out Now: Filterscape 1.5 rev 15011

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations! Love it.

Excited for pdxindy’s patch pack 😉

Congrats Urs and u-he team!

pdxindy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:18 pm (snip-snip).....I just assumed that the F-VA snapshot eq was global. But then I was making a new preset sound and I listened to what I was hearing and I thought, that's polyphonic! No way I thought, but I made a specific test and then hell yeah, it is
I assumed the Same here, with the same reaction :) FA-VA is a fantastic addition to the other synths. Big fan of the makeover. Lovin it 🤤 Spthanks You U-he

OHLORDINEEDTHIS
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Yes, you do.

Always on the spot: good job !
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

A large 'Download for Linux' button with underneath in small letters : 'Also available: Windows macOS'

Way to go ! :)

In other matters, Filterscape 1.5 15011 tells me to get a new license, so I got one sent by email. Now, where do I enter that new serial number ? Should I create a file with the s/n in it ?
Last edited by mevla on Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The tutorial videos for MFM 2.5 were extremely well done, and extremely helpful learning the effect. Any chance there will be a similar series of videos for Filterscape 1.5?

hey212 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:57 pm The tutorial videos for MFM 2.5 were extremely well done, and extremely helpful learning the effect. Any chance there will be a similar series of videos for Filterscape 1.5?
Absolutely!

Those videos take a lot of time to do though, we'll pop them out as they finish.

Nice!!! I'm sure they take quite a bit of time end effort, very glad to hear they're in the works though.

mevla wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:36 pm (snip-snip)...where do I enter that new serial number ? Should I create a file with the s/n in it ?
try right-click on the preset window on the top bar "enter serial"

Congrats!
19 years... Damn you must feel old! ;)

xx JPRacer xx wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:35 pm Congrats!
19 years... Damn you must feel (-filtered content-) ;)
oh my, the word is...Experienced... Seasoned (perhaps)...A Zebra with every possible stripe...add one stripe more and he would become invisible in twilight. I think the "3rd" might finish 'im :hihi:

:lol:

Filterscape never really piqued my interest... I thought: "I have Volcano, that's all filter I need.." I was wrong.
But VA is what actually made me try the demo, and it is awesome how simple it is. And how the filter can bring life to a synth track.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Return to “u-he”