Replacing bridged x32 plugins with x64

Official support for: mutools.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so I've decided to try and rid myself of all my x32 FX plugins as a start. Some I simply cannot find alternatives to, but for now I'm just trying to replace those I can, which is actually quite a few, around 40 FX!

Now, I know that if I delete each, I'll be asked for the location upon opening a project. But with around 50 projects each containing between 5 and 20 tracks, it's a real hassle trying to locate which tracks need the x64 replacements.

So, let's say I delete Kjaerhaus ClassicChorus x32 plugin, I don't know which projects, and worse, which tracks I need to find the replacement Chorus FX for. I get that I can open each project then check every track individually, but that's where the hassle starts!

I'm wondering if there's a shortcut way of knowing which tracks within which projects this one plugin is used?
Maybe within the project files?

I think it would be a good idea for situations where you want or need to replace any kind of plugins, to have this info stored within a project, maybe even a simple txt file that shows what plugins are used in which tracks.
Is that useful to implement such a thing?

I understand the practical issue, have taken note about it and will get back on this later.
Lets continue this topic here: viewtopic.php?t=600816

Return to “MUTOOLS”