Arturia Minilab 3 with Bitwig

RELATED
PRODUCTS

If the controller itself doesn't send relative values in Daw mode, there is nothing a script could do. No matter if it's from Bitwig, Arturia or a third party. In Ableton or other Daws you're are faced with the same problem.

rvlt wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:04 am If the controller itself doesn't send relative values in Daw mode, there is nothing a script could do. No matter if it's from Bitwig, Arturia or a third party. In Ableton or other Daws you're are faced with the same problem.
This might be the case. They updated their firmware to support relative controllers in April though, dunno why would they prohibit that in DAW mode. I have no information on that, but since the presets in general seem to support it, I see no reason why would they work differently in DAW mode.

Let's hope they, whoever they are, will fix this asap.

Edit: true, release notes state explicitly that they support relative mode only in User presets, doh. I'm so fed up with companies releasing unfinished products and taking forever to update them to their capacity, or releasing a working product that still has room for improvement but stopping all development after the release. Can't we just get good controllers that stay up to date and improve?

Return to “Controller Scripting”