Basic Riffer question

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to Riffer and can't seem to get it to play along in a session in Logic. I create a sequence in Riffer, highlight the metronome in Riffer but when I hit play in Logic, Riffer doesn't play along.

What am I missing here. I'm in Logic Pro, Mac OS Ventura latest updates and using AmpleSound Guitar M, just update to the new 3.7 Amplesound update.

thanks!

You need to drag the riff to Logic (drag the bottom left icon to the Logic instrument track). It will then play in Logic.
Logic does not trigger the riff inside the instrument UI.

Aha, thank you! I was able to get it to play along by triggering the Riffer sequence from the Logic piano roll. But I was hoping to write in Riffer alongside Logic, as with EZBass/EZD3 etc. have the Riffer sequence be as long as the tune. But it Doesn't seem like it's set up for that though.

doja wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:02 pm Aha, thank you! I was able to get it to play along by triggering the Riffer sequence from the Logic piano roll. But I was hoping to write in Riffer alongside Logic, as with EZBass/EZD3 etc. have the Riffer sequence be as long as the tune. But it Doesn't seem like it's set up for that though.
Yes, this feature will be implemented in the future.

Return to “Ample Sound”