AMPLE SOUND IS AN ABSOLUTE TRASH !

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is why:
I purchased 6 plugins from them. Recently 3 of them stopped working. The plugins show "Expired License" error. I have sent dozen of Emails to the developers. I used 2 Email addresses published on their website. After a month - NO RESPONSE OF ANY KIND !

Wasted few fckn hundreed dollars.

When I bought those plugins inistially I have had problems with the licenses as well and then it took a month to get a response. Now they do not respond at all.
I also check to this company address or location and it pointing to some Virtual Mailbox in a middle of nowhere in California. Obviously they do not even have physical location in US and no other address is given.

I am about to create a website to keep track of dishonest vendors like this one. If there are more people insterested. Every year there is more and more scam and those individuals (like Ample Sound) need to be pin-pointed so they do not rip-off more users.

STAY AWAY FROM AMPLE SOUND PRODCTS !

Ample sound is awesome. Their support is excellent. I’ve never had such problems or any problems. I own 5 products and they are all superb. There are thousands more like me.

To me it sounds like too high security on the pc.
It's pretty common with old https certificates and high pc security settings don't like that.

PS. Could also be a really bad internet connection.

PPS. I've used them at least two years now. Never had any problems apart from me being a bad player. :D

Hi,
it's strange, I never had any problem with AmpleSound.
I yesterday purchased new guitar and bass, before I sent proof I'm music teacher and someone answered me immediately and guide me to purchase the products.
The only problem for me is I don't know how to use dead note (ghost note) on riffer with bass guitar...I hope someone could help me.

I feel badly for OP that he's going through problems, and I have no reason to question that he's having problems, but the issues he is facing are very uncharacteristic of Ample in my experience, and may stem from the holidays. I have many Ample guitars and bases, which I have used for almost ten years without major incident (and I just checked and they're working now). The two times in those ten years that I've had to reach out to Ample support, I've received quick responses.

I don't know why OP is having issues at the moment, but am hopeful the company will get back to him shortly and that the issues will be resolved soon.

aklisiewicz wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:41 am Here is why:
I purchased 6 plugins from them. Recently 3 of them stopped working. The plugins show "Expired License" error. I have sent dozen of Emails to the developers. I used 2 Email addresses published on their website. After a month - NO RESPONSE OF ANY KIND !

When I bought those plugins inistially I have had problems with the licenses as well and then it took a month to get a response. Now they do not respond at all.
I also check to this company address or location and it pointing to some Virtual Mailbox in a middle of nowhere in California. Obviously they do not even have physical location in US and no other address is given.

I am about to create a website to keep track of dishonest vendors like this one. If there are more people insterested. Every year there is more and more scam and those individuals (like Ample Sound) need to be pin-pointed so they do not rip-off more users.

I am really sorry for the problems, maybe we didn't receive the emails you sent to us. Could you leave us your registered email address, so I can ask my colleagues to check it out?

Yeah, if product was that unreliable we'd be seeing a lot more posts wth similar issues.

It is not the product - it is the developer (or vendor, or whatever you call it). Basiacally customer support DOES NOT EXIST !

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 am
aklisiewicz wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:41 am Here is why:

I am really sorry for the problems, maybe we didn't receive the emails you sent to us. Could you leave us your registered email address, so I can ask my colleagues to check it out?
Wait we can send you emails? To which address? :scared:

Their website says to email here for support: service@amplesound.net

Return to “Ample Sound”