andyware analog box

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just saw this in the database

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1123.html

it looks like it could be a nice tool,have anyone used it??

greetings S-N-S,

big user here. in fact, it's my main tool. it's great for learning DSP or creating some seriously f***ed up sounds. the only real drawbacks that i find are unavoidable latency with processing live audio (ABox doesn't use ASIO) and it can be very sketchy when using VST's.

Well, I downloaded it, had a play around, certainly not the most intuitive or accessible prog I've come across, but interesting nonetheless.
The controls have a very strange mode of operation, but to be fair, I haven't had a lot of time to suss things out. I'll return to it though at some point, and I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Not Bad for only being 227KB!!! :o 8)

i havent had time to try it myself yet,but it does look good,it would be nice if it had asio though,maybe it would be possible to write to the dev??

S-N-S wrote:i havent had time to try it myself yet,but it does look good,it would be nice if it had asio though,maybe it would be possible to write to the dev??
i've contacted andy about various issues in the past and always found him to be very accomodating and polite. it's certainly worth a shot.

cool i will see if he have hought about adding support for asio in this,then it could be a really nice tool(i still have to try it)im getting a new 3ghz core2duo tommorow so then i will try it out

Does anyone have an Anlog Box installer they could share?

Return to “Modular Synthesis”