AMPLE SOUND license problems

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody knows how to retrieve the licenses for purchased products ?
I bought several plugins for around $500. In the meantime my computer died (had to replace Mobo+CPU). Since then the licenses do not work and along with the crash I've lost the Keys.

I have sent multiple messages to the Ample Sound support and never got a single response. It seems they completely ignore customer ater the purchase. I can login to the site, see my Invoice and dlwonload links but not license key.

Any ideas ? Anybody have had similar experience ?

Open the activation manager and activate the instruments with the same username and password you use for the website.

aklisiewicz wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:53 pm Anybody knows how to retrieve the licenses for purchased products ?
I bought several plugins for around $500. In the meantime my computer died (had to replace Mobo+CPU). Since then the licenses do not work and along with the crash I've lost the Keys.

I have sent multiple messages to the Ample Sound support and never got a single response. It seems they completely ignore customer ater the purchase. I can login to the site, see my Invoice and dlwonload links but not license key.

Any ideas ? Anybody have had similar experience ?
If I remember correctly, you want to activate V2 products on the newest Mac, which is impossible and we are not to be blamed because we have updates for our products, the reason for our old plugins not compatible with the newest Mac is Apple has broke the backward compatibility. In such case, all you can do is download the updates for free, install and activate them.

I had to completely remove all plugins, reinstall them, then finally was able to activate some of them, but one does not go through. I have sent numerous Emails to the developer and no response.

To all future readers of this thread: please be aware that aklisiewicz seems to have an unusually high number of problems with Ample Sound (as judged by the several previous threads they have started that also criticize the company). I don't know why aklisiewicz is facing so many problems and difficulties getting the plugins to work and contacting support. I do feel bad for him. But all I can say is that I've rarely had a problem with the plugins over the almost 10 years I've been using them; that when I have encountered issues, I've had no problem reaching support; and that based on other people's comments in the threads, most people's experiences seem to be more similar to mine (i.e., positive).

Return to “Ample Sound”