Lost MDrummer

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi very grateful for any help - I downloaded all the free FX plugins and bought MDrummer. Found I didn't get on with the free FX so uninstalled them (carefully) MDrummer is still there but Cubase can't see it. I've downloaded the Melda installer again, deselected everything and then selected MDrummer but after a very brief installation procedure (a few seconds) it seems to think everything is fine. Still no sign of MDrummer on Cubase.
Any ideas?

Glenans wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:39 pm Hi very grateful for any help - I downloaded all the free FX plugins and bought MDrummer. Found I didn't get on with the free FX so uninstalled them (carefully) MDrummer is still there but Cubase can't see it. I've downloaded the Melda installer again, deselected everything and then selected MDrummer but after a very brief installation procedure (a few seconds) it seems to think everything is fine. Still no sign of MDrummer on Cubase.
Any ideas?
Sorry you are posting on a wrong forum index. I would like to help but I am not familiar with MDrummer or Melda.

Return to “Ample Sound”