Midi Fighter Twister - Custom Mapping Edition

RELATED
PRODUCTS

After having removed the CME script, resetting my Twister back to factory settings, restarting my computer, reinstalling the CME script, double-checking that my paths are set correctly, and trying everything again, CME is now working as expected!

I have no clue what may have caused the issue, but I suspect that resetting my Twister back to factory settings may have been an important step. Looking forward to using the Twister with Bitwig!
fourhexagons wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:31 pm Upon further testing, I see that this happens only to the knobs on the top row of Bank 1. Maxing out the second knob on the top row changes the bank to #2; maxing out the third knob on the top row changes the bank to #3; maxing out the fourth knob on the top row changes the bank to #4.
fourhexagons wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:17 pm Thanks for this script, Artur. I'm experiencing the same behavior that when I turn a knob to its full value, the Twister switches to the second bank of knobs.

Is there a fix for this on MacOS 12.6.3 Monterey?
docbot wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 pm
Artur-Brahms wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:26 am Right, it only allows own mapping with visual feedback to twister, which is otherwise not possible in bitwig!
okay thanks! would be great if the leds on the twister would also change if the assigned knob is changed in Bitwig with the mouse as well.

also there's somewierd bug for me, if I assign a knob to a macro in Bitwig sometimes, once I turn the knob all the way to 127, the twister suddenly jumps to a different page (as if I would have pressed one of it's side buttons). do you maybe know what's going on here?

fourhexagons wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:07 am After having removed the CME script, resetting my Twister back to factory settings, restarting my computer, reinstalling the CME script, double-checking that my paths are set correctly, and trying everything again, CME is now working as expected!
Nice to hear that´s working for you now, i will integrate a default twister mapping file in the future releases! :tu:

Return to “Controller Scripting”