Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:20 pm guys i hope you add a granular synth option!
It's coming. They have stated it will most likely be the next Generator they add to Phase Plant. Whenever that is... :wink:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:20 pm guys i hope you add a granular synth option!
A Granular generator is on the roadmap but won't be in the initial v2 update, which is focused more on modulation and more general improvements and optimisations to the whole ecosystem. 😊

StuSmith wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:14 am
A Granular generator is on the roadmap but won't be in the initial v2 update, which is focused more on modulation and more general improvements and optimisations to the whole ecosystem. 😊
Ah that’s a shame but totally understandable, seems like the v2 update is going to be a big one.
But definitely a +1 for a granulator generator, would be superb. 👍🏻

StuSmith wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:14 am A Granular generator is on the roadmap but won't be in the initial v2 update, which is focused more on modulation and more general improvements and optimisations to the whole ecosystem. 😊
Do you have an ETA for v2?

I've been hearing about it for months already! :D

ICYMI: Disperser and Faturator are half-price until the end of the month!

Shop: https://kilohearts.com/shop

❤️

pierb wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:55 am
"Soon..." 😅

It's definitely taken longer than anticipated. Partly due to the whole covid thing, partly due to new features being added along the way. But it's looking good. We'll be sure to let everyone know when it's ready! 😁

Considering how capable Phase Plant is already I am not sweating the delay personally. Although I will add my voice to those looking forward to a granular oscillator!

StuSmith wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:03 am "Soon..." 😅

It's definitely taken longer than anticipated. Partly due to the whole covid thing, partly due to new features being added along the way. But it's looking good. We'll be sure to let everyone know when it's ready! 😁
Awesome!

I'm super excited about PhasePlant's future.

I really want to start making cinematic libraries for it, but I'm really missing an arpeggiator and a sequencer. Hopefully you will add those at some point!

Here's a bank of presets (incomplete) that I was intending to sell but lost motivation...

Cyberpunkish

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_3a6x ... sp=sharing

Thanks for sharing.
rsp
sound sculptist

StuSmith wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:03 am
pierb wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:55 am
"Soon..." 😅

do you mean theres a chance it could be done in 2022 if all goes well? or is it looking more like next year or further?

It’s like waiting for Godot
(Samuel Becket’s play)
Zen

I doubt this has been done , but I really think some kind of magnification is needed on the tiny numbers that you have to squint at when setting modulations . That's a QoL feature that you would not expect from a sub $140 synth , but PP and its FX can cost up to $500 , so I think such a feature should be there.

Alongside

a genuine arpeggiator

longer envelope times (10 second maximum is ridiculous) Serum, Pigments , basically all PP's 'competition have minimum 20 second length on their envelopes.
Zen

StuSmith wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:14 am A Granular generator is on the roadmap but won't be in the initial v2 update, which is focused more on modulation and more general improvements and optimisations to the whole ecosystem. 😊
Are the other filters (esp. non-linear filters) also going to be available in the generator section?

Add Multisamples in the Sampler and you have a new customer! ;)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Return to “Instruments”