Sylenth1 for iPad Pro?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any chance for an iPadOS version of Sylenth1? iPads these days are very powerful and more and more used by music producers. It’s the future. I have an iPad Pro 2020 released model with the Apple Silicon A12Z Bionic Pro chipset (8core CPU @2.5 GHz, 8core GPU @1350 MHz 1.5 TeraFLOPS, 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM with high bandwidth, etc) and this model was followed up last year by the 2021 iPad Pro with an even faster chipset, the Apple Silicon M1. Even iPad Air 2022 has an M1 inside. But bear in mind that the 2020 iPad Pro with A12Z is ridiculous powerful. I use it as a daily driver for many work related tasks, like: music production, audio processing, 4K video editing, RAW photo editing etc. I have countless paid applications and many of them can easily compete with desktop software. Also many plug-ins like synths and effects are even 1:1 compared to the desktop version, so in fact the same quality as the Mac and Windows counterpart. The iPad also supports Audio Units (AUv3). I’m not a software dev, but due to experience with current software on my iPad Pro and reading the system requirements for pc/Mac to run Sylenth1, I’m sure it will run on an iPad Pro smoothly. I’m curious what your thoughts are regarding this question. Let me know! Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Neo8

Return to “LennarDigital”