What is pitch tracking ?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

can someone please explain me (with simple words) what is Pitch tracking ("base note" and "amount" parameters) in Synthmaster 2 (in oscillators section) ? I read the manual but i can't understand. Thanks !

no one ? :/

Todzi wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:01 pm Hi,

can someone please explain me (with simple words) what is Pitch tracking ("base note" and "amount" parameters) in Synthmaster 2 (in oscillators section) ? I read the manual but i can't understand. Thanks !
User Manual page 48 explains what Pitch Keytracking Base note and Amount do.

Pitch Keytracking Base Note: This is the reference note for oscillator pitch key tracking. Notes below and above this note will have different pitches according to the pitch keytracking amount parameter.

Pitch Keytracking Amount: Controls how oscillator pitch follows the MIDI note frequency. Its value is between -100%/+100%. If it’s value is set to 0%, the oscillator’s pitch stays at the constant value determined by Pitch Keytracking Base Note.

All the best

Yes, i said that i read the manual, but as a beginner i don't understand well the description. So i was expecting that someone explain me kindly with his own words. I am preparing tutorials in french langage, and i would like to fully understand what i am doing. Thanks !

Best thing to learn, especially as you want to teach, is experimenting. Just try out what happens if you change it.
We can’t explain it better than its written in the manual and as Gercek explained already…

Return to “KV331 Audio”