ArchitectVST: Audio Pass-Through?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using the ArchitectVST64 plugin to control a hardware FX unit. Specifically, an Eventide DSP4000. When I insert the plugin on the track with the FX I/O, the audio stops at the plugin and does not pass through it. I'm assuming I need to add and audio in-to-out within the graph, but don't see such a module(s) in Architect. Am I missing it?

I realize I can put the Architect plugin on a different track, but I'm trying to keep everything on one track. (i.e. audio I/O and Midi control)

Unfortunately, as is, you're not missing it: Architect doesn't currently allow audio-thru. It's on the list, though, as requests for audio input in various forms keep coming my way.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Thanks for the quick response! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

bigbot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:02 pm I am using the ArchitectVST64 plugin to control a hardware FX unit. Specifically, an Eventide DSP4000. When I insert the plugin on the track with the FX I/O, the audio stops at the plugin and does not pass through it. I'm assuming I need to add and audio in-to-out within the graph, but don't see such a module(s) in Architect. Am I missing it?

I realize I can put the Architect plugin on a different track, but I'm trying to keep everything on one track. (i.e. audio I/O and Midi control)
Can't you just put architect on another bus without the fx io ?
So use a bus for you fx io , and another bus with architect that just sends midi out
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yes, I have done that, but it's a little messy. I'm trying to keep everything in one track.

Return to “Loomer”