Shreddage Hydra and Jupiter - slide out of note?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use the two mentioned libraries and trying to do a simple slide out of a note downwards. All videos on YouTube that refer to the Shreddage 3 libraries reference a key that doesn't seem to exist in these two libraries (Slide Note at C0 or C1). I see a Slide note at D0, but that does not seem to trigger a slide out of a note downwards. I also tried the two ways that are shown in video 2 of the Masterclass on YouTube, starting at the 7:30 timestamp. Also does not work. And interestingly, this video shows Jupiter which must be an older version, b/c the keyswitch being used in the video is not available in Jupiter anymore apparently.

So how does one slide out of a note in Hydra and Jupiter?

Make sure the slide articulation is loaded on TACT tab. Slide Note keyswitch works fine here, but you need those articulations loaded of course.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:40 pm Make sure the slide articulation is loaded on TACT tab. Slide Note keyswitch works fine here, but you need those articulations loaded of course.
Doooh, that would be the issue. So it looks like it's off by default. That explains it! Thanks EvilDragon!

If you loaded the lite patch, they would be disabled, yes.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 pm If you loaded the lite patch, they would be disabled, yes.
Hmm, that's odd. I am loading the full patch and both Slide articulations are off. I have tested it and re-tested it. This in Kontakt 6 full in Logic Pro, although I doubt either of those have anything to do with it.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”