No way to make the iPad Apps cheaper for people who own the VST?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would love to have the Suger Bytes stuff on my iPad, especially Drum Computer and maybe Nest soon :wink:

Its getting to the stage now that I am looking at things like Nest and deciding 'where to buy' as I think I would prefer this on the PAD to the PC..

Can't something be done to make the iPAD apps free (or at least cheap) for people whop have already paid for the full software- its pretty much identical?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ditto!
.:: (noou) - electronic + music ::.
https://noou.bandcamp.com

yep. I have all sugar bytes plugins except 2, so having to buy them again for ipad, is a bit harsh on existing customers

They are significantly cheaper on iPad, which covers their extra effort just to make them run smoothly on that platform.
I hope that Apple and Sugarbyte don’t share customer data… It might be a bit complicated to implement that…
I usually get the iPad version first. Its the appetizer to eventually getting the desktop version (on a sale…)

Return to “Sugar Bytes”