Piano V3 instrument - Asks to calibrate keyboard EVERY damn time I run the plugin

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is anyone else being prompted to "calibrate the keyboard" every time you run up an instance of PIano V? I did the calibration the first few times I ran the plugin but it never saves it and the damn calibration window comes up every time I open an instance of the plugin. Anyone know a way to turn off the calibration prompt? Or at least have it save the calibration so I don't have to see it every time I run the plugin? Thanks.

It does it to me too, but it remembers my preset. Try this: go to Advanced, then to Keyboard and click on Velocity Curve and then hit "Save as". At least it will remember you're preset this way. You'll still need to click out of the prompt when it starts but at least you don't have to recalibrate each time.

releasefromwithin wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:16 pm It does it to me too, but it remembers my preset. Try this: go to Advanced, then to Keyboard and click on Velocity Curve and then hit "Save as". At least it will remember you're preset this way. You'll still need to click out of the prompt when it starts but at least you don't have to recalibrate each time.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. You would think they'd allow you to turn of that prompt at startup in the Advanced configuration somewhere. I guess I'll open a ticket with Arturia and see if they respond.

Return to “Arturia”