Update Arturia Software Center

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your individual PKG for the instruments in the V 8.2 Collection are all Universal Installers, great.
pkg.png
Unfortunely. the Arturia Software Center isn't, ir requires Rosetta 2. Can you update that to Universal as well. Thanks.
pkg rosetta 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I just downloaded Arturia_Software_Center__2_4_0_1764.pkg
It siill requires Rosetta 2.
Is this going to get updated shortly?

How's the progress on getting Arturia Software Center as a Universal Installer which doesn't require Rostetta 2?
I can test a beta if you have one.

Hi ValliSoftware,

sorry for not answering before on this. We actually found what was the issue. The installer was already universal but there was a flag to be set in it so the system notice it. We are about to release an update of the FX Collection for M1 support with that fix. Arturia Software Center should come at the same time.

However for V Collection you would have to wait a bit more for an official release. It's quiet a lot of work to release the whole collection and since we already had something in the pipe we preferred to put this fix in it and not have another release in between.

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am Hi ValliSoftware,

sorry for not answering before on this. We actually found what was the issue. The installer was already universal but there was a flag to be set in it so the system notice it. We are about to release an update of the FX Collection for M1 support with that fix. Arturia Software Center should come at the same time.

However for V Collection you would have to wait a bit more for an official release. It's quiet a lot of work to release the whole collection and since we already had something in the pipe we preferred to put this fix in it and not have another release in between.
Thank you for this info and I'm also a FX Colection user so I look forward to that update. :D

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am Hi ValliSoftware,

Kevin,
Can you update my ticket here
>Re: Reminder: (Request #760113) Re: [Technical Support] (Request #741217)
>[Technical Support] - The installer for Arturia Software Center (V Collection 8)
> isn't Native M1 is pending for 10 days

With your answer from this post.
Thanks.

What do you mean by not native on M1 ? The installer doesn't make any difference as long as the plugins itself are native and they are native already. ( V Collection 8 )

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am We are about to release an update of the FX Collection for M1 support with that fix. Arturia Software Center should come at the same time.
I see the FX Collection was release, but where is the updated Installer link, thanks.

ValliSoftware wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:29 pm
Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am We are about to release an update of the FX Collection for M1 support with that fix. Arturia Software Center should come at the same time.
I see the FX Collection was release, but where is the updated Installer link, thanks.
Why is this important?

I'm sorry but we had to delay a bit the update for the Arturia Software Center. It will come in a few weeks.
We have other things coming that prevent us to release it before.

Sorry again for the inconvenience but I'm sure you won't be disappointed when it will come.

Kevin

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:47 am I'm sorry but we had to delay a bit the update for the Arturia Software Center. It will come in a few weeks.
We have other things coming that prevent us to release it before.

Sorry again for the inconvenience but I'm sure you won't be disappointed when it will come.

Kevin
Thank you for this update.

Okay, Logic still won't see the License for the Audio Units for any Arturia products.
What I did was ran your following scripts by hand, preinstall then I ran postinstall
After I rebooted, now Logic doesn't keep asking to validate my license, so now everything is working great.

I'm not sure why you don't make the Arturia Software Center pkg universal.

Return to “Arturia”