Pick attack on tremolo, Shreddage 3 Jupiter

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello!
I'm here again with pick question...
My goal is to make black metal. I need to have a good rythmic guitare. I found the solution for speed/realism with tremolo keyswitch on power chords. That sound better for me, than doing note by note with powerchord keyswitch.
But, the pick attack is to present to sound as real as maximum. I tried in tact pannel to turn the offset knob, but I can't really hear some difference...
Do you have any suggestion to reduce the pick attack on tremolo keyswitch?
Or do you have a better idea to have the best sounding rythmic guitare on black metal.
Thanks!!

Tremolo articulation is as recorded on the actual guitar, with the pick attack of that particular guitarist. That is to say, it's baked into the sample and not really very adjustable. You could try to play with Transient Master effect in Console, though.

thanks for your answer!!
I have tried but as you said with transient, but it is not really working as I wanted to...
But thanks! (thanks for taking time to answer to everybody!)

Other things, to be sure, you can't do slide on tremolo, right?

Other than with pitch bend, no.

That's possible in Stratus though!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:13 pm That's possible in Stratus though!
Do you mean tremolo slide is available in Stratus? Or pick attack on tremolo?

Tremolo slide.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

is it possible to do tremolo and portamento at the same time?

Only with pitch bend.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”