[Shreddage 1 SFZ/Bass SFZ] Amber of the Land - "Just Mere Moments in Time..." full album

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Recently (last year), I remixed and mastered this album. The renders are fresh, and there's some new guitar solos and stuff. I'm sure there's room for improvement, but I'm a bedroom amateur and sometimes you have to stop and release something. I hate stressing over things.

Currently uses:
Audio Assault Druminator
Shreddage 1 SFZ
Shreddage Bass SFZ
Hornet WahWah
EastWest Symphonic Orchestra shows up in a spot or two (like the intro track)
And some other little things here and there, if you're curious just ask

On Bandcamp

Check it out, and you can download it in any format you want. I have it priced at 5-or-more dollars, but I've been sitting on 197 free promo keys for it since 2018 or so.
The code list is available here, and there's only been three keys claimed in this entire promo's existence so far, haha.

Anyway, it's a bit Opeth/Cormorant influenced with a touch of "I have no clue". It starts out darker but ends up lightening up toward the end overall, because I'm not a dark troubled soul. Everything's written, programmed and... vocalized (I wouldn't call much of this singing) by me.

[Note: every instrument on this album was programmed, so don't tell me how my playing sounds fake!! Tell me my programming sounds fake, instead.]
Sing love's lament with a thorn at your breast/Impaled by her barb, cruel and unforgiving/A million dead poets would gladly attest/Heartache's a keepsake to remind us we're living
- Martin Walkyier

Return to “Impact Soundworks”