Small issue with the plugin using Virus A

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!
First off, big thanks to Jörg for programming that nice plugin. It almost works like a charm.
The only issue I have is with the plugin software arpeggiator control: I attached a screenshot of the midi settings I am using at the moment.
If I dont checkmark the box at controller, the Virus suddenly gets a constant spam of midi note messages that I dont know where they come from.
If I checkmark it as shown on the screenshot, everything runs fine both-ways (plugin controlling hw and vice versa) except for the "common" tab in which the arpeggiator controls are not properly working(can only change the sound on the hw but hw doesnt react when I change the arp in the plugin).
Can anybody help?

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, thanks for reporting. I'll look into this asap and post the results here.
VCommander, edit your virus a better way...

Well, need more info.
1. MAC or Win
2. Type of DAW

I tested on MAC and Win with Ableton as DAW and couldn't reproduce it. Your settings look okay to me but if you check the controller box for the Midi output you tell VCommander not to send Controller messages via that device. So, you won't be able to control the hw from VCommander if you check that box.

If the hw gets spammed with Midi messages, you should be able to read the messages been sent from VCommander in the status bar of VCommander. Could you please provide some examples? If you can't see such Midi message text in the status bar then VCommander is not the source of these messages.

Best Joerg
VCommander, edit your virus a better way...

Return to “solar3d-software”