DrumComputer crashes Audio Engine in Bitwig on a Mac

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Basically DrumComputer craps out and stops emitting sound after playing for a while. There are some occasional booms after that even if nothing is playing. And the audio engine does not work anymore. Does anybody have the same problem?

I run the latest MacOS as of Feb 10, 2022, I realize that this could be my problem :(. And the latest Bitwig 4.1.6. The Apple hardware is Intel-based, not M1. DrumComputer version is 1.2.4., I think it is the latest as well.

If anybody has any tips or hints on how to deal with this issue, I'll greatly appreciate it.

I have very specific complete drop outs of audio for no apparent reason in Ableton Live 11 on an M1.

It's tied to only a few specific projects but it's consistently happening on them.

Usually disabling and re-enabling the plugin in Live restores the sound but it drops out again eventually.

Again this doesn't happen too often but when it does it's consistently there.

Yeah, this is my problem too. It happens only occasionally, and only with some settings. Since DC is full of little things to tweak, it’s hard to figure out what causes it specifically. Sometimes it happens after creating a new kit with the dice button.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”