Couple of bugs in XenoVerb

Official support for: audiority.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, noticed a few bugs in XenoVerb; not sure if it's better to report bugs here or to email support but I'll do it here this time.

I'm in FL Studio 20 on Windows 10.

1. When trying to switch between algorithms my clicks frequently don't register the first time I click on the algorithm I'm trying to switch to. I'll have to click on the menu and select the algorithm again.

Interestingly, this still registers in FL as a "Knob Tweak - Type", but without the "Knob Tweak - Freeze" that usually accompanies a successful algorithm change. (Have no idea what these are; they just show up in the Undo History tab.)

2. If I double click the plugin's mixer slot (in FL this closes and reopens the plugin), when it reopens the labels on the knobs are reset to their defaults. So if I'm using the Shimmer algorithm, instead of "Pitch A" and "Pitch B" those labels are "Size" and "LF Cut". This also happens if I close the plugin window by hitting the Esc key. If I close it by x-ing it out this doesn't happen.

3. Pretty sure the LF Cut in the Glass algorithm isn't doing anything.

4. Don't know if this would be considered an actual bug, but Plate 2 has a built in predelay even when predelay is set to 0. I get this could just be how the algorithm is supposed to act (like how Hall has a slower build).

The first 2 issues are making the GUI feel much jankier than it otherwise is; which is a shame because I'm pretty sure the GUI is mostly perfectly ok.

Hi,
thanks for your feedback. These bugs will be fixed in the next XenoVerb update.

Thanks again,
Luca

Hello
and the Freeze Button in XenoVerb cant be modulate with an modulator or an automation lane.
It doesnt work (Bitwig 4.1. Win10)
Thank you Luca :phones:

Update released fixing all the bugs you reported in the first post. About the Freeze button, this has to be done.

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Audiority”